We make your restaurant menu and wine list
We guide you in the design and respect your taste in design so that it looks like you and it's unique.
Here are a few tips to create your new menu...
The first three qualities of a menu are:
- Being the image of your brand,
- Be a very good salesman. (a showcase, beautiful and friendly).
- Integrate perfectly into your environment. (targeted clientele).
- Increase your profits. (by selling more of your card's profit centers)
Determine your profit centers.
Define a strategy, (how to sell more appetizers, wine, dessert or liquor)
Make a first draft of your menu text using the necessary font sizes. (The minimum size is 10 pts, even for comments)
Adapted to the clientele:
Choose a support dimension from our website.
Method for a better result:
- You should always start from the inside (what you have to sell) and from there determine the size of your menu. (Take into account the size of the tables and the brightness) The concept at first glance increases sales.
- Don't sell prices, but rather your dishes (which are undoubtedly fantastic). Prices should never jump, your profit centres should.
- Absolutely avoid standard formats, your restaurant is not a standard restaurant ... it is unique ... don't forget that!!!!
Ask the MENU-PLUS representative to help you,
or better yet, use our graphics department to get the job done.
It will always be a pleasure for us to share our experience with you, giving you advice since our goal is to make your menus look good and sell well.